Configure Home page
- Log in to the WordPress Administration Panels.
- Create new page, choose Template is Home page instead of Default Template
- Go to Settings → Reading, choose Frontpage page display is A static page, then choose Front page is the page you have just created.
- You will need create new page called Blog, then set it is Posts page to display latest posts.
Home page supports 5 sections, you can go to Customize → Home page to change it.
- Featured section: Show posts from a category. Allow change background image of this section.
- Grid posts section: Show posts from a category in grid layout. There are some settings in this section. Feel free to discover them.
- Carousel posts section: Same as Grid posts section, but display posts in carousel.
- Grid-2 posts section: Same as Grid posts section, but display posts in 3 columns grid.
- Columns section: This section is divided to 3 columns, each column contain a sidebar (Go to Appearance → Widgets to setting). You can also change columns layout. Eg: 1 column, 2 columns.