Chulan theme contains only one menu location - Main Menu. In this section we will outline the steps involved in creating the menu for this theme.
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the main admin menu.
- At first you will probably need to add a menu, give it a name & click
Create Menu. The new menu will appear in a tab in this location. Click on this tab to begin adding menu items.
- Use the dialog boxes on the left hand side of the page to add items to your menu.
- Select the master page you created as well as all of the sub sections or child pages and click
Add to Menu.
- Now you can drag the newly inserted menu item to their correct sequence and rename their titles if required. Choose Theme locations - Main menu in Menu Settings and eding up by clicking on
Save Menubutton at the bottom