Download package contents¶
Once you have downloaded and unzipped the ThePearl package, you will be see a list of files and folders, which can be explained as follows. Any item not mentioned here should be ignored.
|ThePearl.theme.zip||This is a zip archive of the theme|
|Documentation||This is the help documentation. To view, simply open index.html found inside this folder|
Once you have downloaded the ThePearl package from Themeforest.net, there are 2 ways of installing this theme. These are as follows:
- Unzip the download package using Winzip or equivalent.
- You will see another zip archive file inside called ThePearl.theme.zip, unzip this file also using Winzip or equivalent software and using an FTP client (eg. Filezilla), upload its contents to your WordPress installation. You will need to place the folder into the following location: wp-content/themes
- Now inside your WordPress admin area, go to Appearance > Themes and there you will see the ThePearl Theme.
Activate toactivate the theme. If you do not see the theme in this screen, you have done something incorrectly. Review the last few steps again.
- Unzip the ThePearl download package. Once unzipped you will see a zip file named ThePearl.theme.zip, this is a compressed version of the theme.
- Now inside your WordPresss admin area, go to Appearance > Themes > Add new > Upload theme
- Click browse and locate this ThePearl.theme.zip file and upload it
- Now you will see the ThePearl theme in the Themes page.
Activateto activate the theme. If you do not see the theme in this screen, you have done something incorrectly. Review the last few steps again.
NOTE: After install theme, you will need to install some plugins, just click Begin installing required plugins and active it.
Install required plugins¶
Install Demo Content¶
Here is that the theme offer the feature of One Click to import demo database. Just go to Tools > Import