Viska theme contains only one menu location - Main Menu. In this section we will outline the steps involved in creating the menu for this theme.
- Go to Appearance > Menus in the main admin menu.
- At first you will probably need to add a menu, give it a name & click
Create Menu. The new menu will appear in a tab in this location. Click on this tab to begin adding menu items.
- Use the dialog boxes on the left hand side of the page to add items to your menu. Select the master page you created as well as all of the sub sections or child pages and click
Add to Menu.
- Now you can drag the newly inserted menu item to their correct sequence and rename their titles if required.
- Choose Theme locations - Main menu in Menu Settings
- After you have added and edited the menu items click
Save Menuin the bottom of this area.